CUD has a planned water service outage that will take place on Wednesday May 24,  from 8:00 AM until approx. 4:00 PM.  The outage area will affect customers living in both Oakland Farms (Coldstream Rd.) and Burns Place Subdivisions.   The work planned during this outage is a cut and cap type construction project allowing CUD to fully implement the new 16 ” line on Manchester Hwy.

Please remember that unexpected issues can arise with work of this nature. There is always the potential of other streets in the surrounding area being affected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during both planned and unexpected outages.

Extension Agreement

Please read the policy on Payment Extensions and Agree to continue


The Commissioners of CONSOLIDATED UTILITY DISTRICT (CUD) delegate to the General Manager, or his designated representatives, the authority to extend water service beyond the disconnect date up to seven (7) days. Such extensions shall be granted only at the customer’s request and should be supported by reasons deemed appropriate for delayed payment, such as paying on a leak, illnesses or child(ren) at the residence alone.

CUD does not allow extensions for returned checks. CUD does not allow an extension on extensions. No extensions will be allowed for accounts that are locked or have their meter pulled for non-payment. Extensions will not be granted on a regular of frequent basis for any customer.

Any extension granted should be supported by a Payment Commitment Form completed by the customer by the close of business on the business day preceding the scheduled disconnect day. This form can be completed at CUD’s office or completed on CUD’s website at CUD will not accept requests for extensions via phone or facsimile.

Failure to honor the extension will result in disconnect of water service for non-payment for the said extension plus the disconnect fee, and payment will be due in full for water service to be reconnected. Failure to honor two (2) consecutive requests will result in a no extension agreement allowed for one year.

I agree and wish to continue                              I do not wish to proceed