Part Time Water Treatment Plant Facility Maintenance
CUDRC seeks qualified applicants for one Part Time Water Treatment Plant Facility Maintenance position. 12 to 20 hours a week as needed with a flexible schedule.
To assist the plant personnel with light duty upkeep of the water treatment plant as directed by the plant operator. Comply with all policies outlined in employee handbook.
- Assist plant operator as directed.
- Perform pressure washing, painting, and cleaning the water treatment plant.
- Hose out settling basins and flocculators.
- Perform tasks, assignments, and special projects as directed by plant operator.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must meet residential policy requirements of a 25-mile radius and maintain that status as a condition of continued employment.
KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Class D driver license and safe driving record.
- Basic tool, equipment, and vehicle maintenance.
- Need to distinguish between shades of color and a good sense of smell.
ABILITIES REQUIRED (work characteristics, behaviors, leadership abilities, etc.):
- Must have initiative and be resourceful in problem solving
- Should be detailed oriented, able to focus on task-at-hand.
- Some work is in the field in a variety of settings and weather conditions
Intermittently sitting, standing stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, climbing ladders or entering/ exiting vehicle, Frequent lifting of objects weighing 25 to 50 pounds, use of tools or equipment requiring a moderate degree of expertise.
Work is primarily performed indoors in a non-air conditioned setting with some work outside with exposure to moderate noise, and outside elements: dust, dirt, grease, heat and cold temperatures etc. Hazards: Work frequently near moving mechanical parts. Exposure to irritating chemicals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply online at http://www.cudrc.com/careers/ or mail your completed application to Human Resources, P.O. Box 249, Murfreesboro, TN 37133-0249. You may also deliver your application in person at our office located at 709 New Salem Highway, Murfreesboro, TN between the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday. No Telephone Calls Please.