The Project Department oversees development projects from the planning phases up through the construction phases. Easement Acquisition and Construction Inspection are coordinated and completed through the Project Department of Consolidated Utility District. This department works hand-in-hand with both developers and contractors to ensure project planning and construction are completed in an efficient and accurate manner to meet all local and federal guidelines.
- Coordinate projects in the plan review process and approval of submitted plans
- Billing of Construction related fees ( Engineering, Inspection & Main Line Construction Taps)
- Process public line extension projects for T.D.E.C. approval
- Coordinating the inspection of public water line construction projects
- Overseeing acquisition of easements for public line extension projects
- Overseeing T.D.O.T. R.O.W. permits for road crossings