How do I apply for Water Service?
Customers may apply for service in person at our office or online. An agreement for service form will need to be signed by the customer. A one-time, nonrefundable, $50 administrative fee will be included on the first water bill.
** Please do not apply for new service until you have closed on the property. **
- Billing name
- Property address – if new, Lot Number and Subdivision
- Billing address if different from property
- Daytime and nighttime phone number
- One photo ID (i.e., driver’s license)
- Social Security number
- Date service is to be connected
- If renting, please email a copy of the lease to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I purchase a residential tap in the county?
To purchase a residential tap, visit our office at 709 New Salem Highway in Murfreesboro. You will need to bring your driver’s license, along with a check for payment.