How do I apply for Water Service?
Customers may apply for service in person at our office or online. An agreement for service form will need to be signed by the customer. A one-time, nonrefundable, $50 administrative fee will be included on the first water bill. Required Information:
- Billing name
- Property address – if new, Lot Number and Subdivision
- Billing address if different from property
- Daytime and nighttime phone number
- One photo ID (i.e., driver’s license)
- Social Security number
- Date service is to be connected
- Names and Social Security number of spouse and/or additional adult occupants living in the household.
- If rental – copy of lease listing landlord information and the name(s) of all leasees along with their social security number.
How do I purchase a residential tap in the county?
To purchase a residential tap, visit our office at 709 New Salem Highway in Murfreesboro. You will need to bring your driver’s license, along with a check for payment.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR POLICY DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19):
- As of Monday, May 18, CUD will process residential taps in our lobby by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- To request an appointment, please contact Kimberly Davenport at (615) 867-7336 / extension 1273
- If a customer arrives at our drive-thru without an appointment, we will get the customer’s contact information and ask him/her to drive to the front of the building, time permitting. We will allow entry into the building only when there is no one in the lobby.
- Builders still need to drop checks in the drive-thru, as the appointments will be only for residential customers living within the county.
This arrangement will be temporary until our lobby re-opens.