New Service

How do I apply for Water Service?

Customers may apply for service in person at our office or online. An agreement for service form will need to be signed by the customer. A one time non refundable administrative fee will be included on the first water bill. Required Information:

  1. Billing Name
  2. Property Address – if new, Lot Number and Subdivision
  3. Billing Address if different from property
  4. Daytime and Nighttime Phone Number
  5. One Photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License)
  6. Social Security number
  7. Date service is to be connected
  8. Names and social security number of spouse and/or additional adult occupants living in the household.
  9. If rental – copy of lease listing landlord information and the name(s) of all leasees along with their social security number.