How do I apply for Water Service?
Customers may apply for service in person at our office or online. An agreement for service form will need to be signed by the customer. A one-time non refundable administrative fee will be included on the first water bill. Required Information:
- Billing name
- Property address – if new, Lot Number and Subdivision
- Billing address if different from property
- Daytime and nighttime phone number
- One photo ID (i.e., driver’s license)
- Social Security number
- Date service is to be connected
- Names and Social Security number of spouse and/or additional adult occupants living in the household.
- If rental – copy of lease listing landlord information and the name(s) of all leasees along with their social security number.
How do I purchase a residential tap in the county?
To purchase a residential tap, visit our office at 709 New Salem Highway in Murfreesboro. You will need to bring your driver’s license, along with a check for payment.