Consolidated Utility District Newsletter
CUD will never:
- Attempt to sell you any product or service through our newsletter.
- Sell or give away your email address to a third party.
- Request anything more than your first name, last name, and email address for subscription to this newsletter.
CUD promises to:
- Provide content that is useful to you, our ratepayer. This will range from news you can use to ideas about protection of natural resources to the latest about our work as your water utility.
- Act quickly to remove your email address from our list if you should choose to unsubscribe.
- Consider any ideas you have for improvements to our newsletter.
CUD also produces a monthly podcast called What’s in your water. You can find this program in the Apple podcast store (coming soon to Google Play), and each episode runs a maximum of 15 minutes. These brief episodes allow listeners to complete a full edition as they drive around during an average day. The subject matter covers a variety of topics, and all relate to the role of water in everyday life. Upcoming editions will speak to the utility’s capital improvements in Rutherford County, issues related to environmental law, and ideas for water conservation.