CUD will never:
- Attempt to sell you any product or service through our newsletter.
- Sell or give away your email address to a third party.
- Request anything more than your first name, last name, and email address for subscription to our newsletter.
CUD promises to:
- Provide content that is useful to you, our ratepayer. This will range from news you can use to ideas about protection of natural resources to the latest about our work as your water utility.
- Act quickly to remove your email address from our list if you should choose to unsubscribe.
- Consider any ideas you have for improvements to our newsletter.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.